For the hunting in Czech republic you will need Czech hunting-licence (your own valid licence take you also in) and you need the hunting obligatory insurance from Czech insurance institute. Both of them company Prolov assured.



For arrival in the country you will need your valid passport,or ID card and the invitation for hunting in written form. Company Prolov assure this invitation too.


Export of trophies:

The hunted trophies and games in the Czech republic are exported without any problems. Hunting trophies are for personal purpose (§ 39 (1) No.4 the BMTSSV). The hunt report must be filled and signed and serves as a proof of the origin of game .